Weekend Agenda, Darn it

The date of April 15th falls on a Monday, this year.  For the majority of folks, who pay United States Federal Income Tax, that means they will spend this weekend starting, finishing, proofreading and/or filing their tax returns; which must be postmarked before the bell tolls at midnight on April 15th, 2013.

The Taxman has been know to occasionally pay an unwelcome call on “The Minefield.”  Here’s a short tribute, in remembrance, of his last visit.

Sorry for being a lousy follower, to all the blogs I read.

wearing cranky pants

I’ve had a raging ear ache for the past few days and I am cranky!

Looking forward to feeling better and once again enjoying your blogs.

prestonbeatle

Plus, I’m also dealing with Paul McCartney v2.0 and his new hair do!

14 comments for “Weekend Agenda, Darn it

1. ane
    April 11, 2013 at 1:57 pm

….sorry :)

2. April 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Oh I’m so sorry to read about your aching ear. Hope you get better soon.

3. April 11, 2013 at 7:09 pm

What a diva, get a new hair style and you think you own the place. Kitties and their diva ways, I swear! Sorry about your ear ache, I hope you are feeling better.

4. April 11, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

You’ve GOT to do something about that CAT!

Blessings,
    Alyson

• April 12, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Lol – thanks Alyson – I’m just hoping he doesn’t demand a guitar to go along with the hair!

5. April 12, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Jodi – I’ve been looking around for your blog. I thought perhaps it wasn’t coming in through my reader for some reason. I do hope you are feeling on top of the world soon. Taxes – oh yes – let me pay more taxes, that will enable congress to pay themselves that six figure+ retirement you read about – I may need to join kitty soon with a saucer of milk.

• April 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm

I’m still here lol! But just as a side note, My wordpress reader has been quite unreliable! I changed to “The Old Reader” for my RSS feed and it seems to be a bit better. Of course, since Google is shutting down their RSS feed – every other reader is now over loaded with new people trying their service. It took over 2 weeks to load my blogs into TOR – due to the fact that their servers were crashing. I think WP needs to work on their interface, soon! And yes, I hope whoever ends up with all that money we just dropped in the mail enjoys themselves! Dang – I’m still smarting over it!

6. April 15, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I love the “I got my cranky pants on my friend!”….

• April 15, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Not sure what my problem is, but I’ve also donned my cranky shirt, shoes and hat! Thanks for stopping by;)

7. Seastar
    April 15, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Love my grand kitty’s new “hair don’t!” (Maddie’s description). Hope you are feeling better and your taxes are done!
    Love you, Sea Star

• April 15, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Taxes are done! Halleluiah! And we are still not in federal prison LOL!!!! Tell Squee, kitty will have a new hair do (or don’t) soon. My ear is still saying “hello” but in a much softer voice, so it seems to be on it’s way to getting better.
      Love you all very much!
      Innocent Bystander whose kitty thinks he’s Paul!!!!!

Oh, the twisted thoughts that spin round my head. Please share yours!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 453 other followers