ABC of Spirit Talk: Love, Life & Spirit – very cool place to visit!
RULES OF THE GAME
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
OK, technically this isn’t a picture of me. But, it’s about as close as you can get!
1. I only have had my picture taken 3 times, in probably the past 5 years.
2. I hate having my picture taken! lol
3. I worry about being a “good” person.
4. Someday, I’m going to a Pearl Jam concert.
5. I wish I could run or jog.
6. I can’t carry a tune in a bucket.
7. But, I can play the piano.
8. I tend to find the most inappropriate things, to be funny.
9. My mother had the legs of a chorus girl. (I may be adopted!)
10. My sister – in – law is cool!
11. There are days when I feel like I just take up space.
Eleven questions from ABC of Spirit Talk:
1. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
2. Who is your favourite singer?
Eddie Vedder – lead singer of Pearl Jam
3. Snow or Beach?
Beach – that is cool, like up in Oregon
4. Did you have a favourite toy when growing up? Did it have a name? Did you take it with you everywhere you went?
5. What are your favourite things to do on weekends?
Play World of Warcraft with hubby, watch sports with hubby, read
6. Did you have a hobby when you were a kid?
I collected stamps
7. Are you a sporty type, or more the studious type? Maybe you are both…!
8. If you were in a raft in the middle of the ocean, who would you like for company?
Eddie Vedder – but in reality I’d chose my husband. He’s the only one that can put up with my antics!
9. Do you keep your birthday cards?
10. Is life what you expected as a child?
Nope – growing up is a real let down. Enjoy your youth!
11. Do you have a pet?
No – I have a cat.
Questions for my taglings:
1. What’s the weather like today?
2. Do you have a favorite sports team?
3. How many languages do you speak?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. Are you a meat eater, a vegetarian or a veegan?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Do you have any music on vinyl albums? (as opposed to CD or digital)
8. What was the last thing you ate?
9. Favorite color?
10. Favorite song?
11. Do you have a favorite flower?