Road Trip!

This blog is a pictorial representation of a very unique day.  A day in which I left my comfy blue chair, hopped into the car with Beloved and embarked upon a Road Trip!

And we’re off!

roadtrip 038

roadtrip 003

Ooooo – a video!

roadtrip 051

And now, we are home!

kitty box 017

12 comments for “Road Trip!

1. February 20, 2013 at 6:47 am

Lovely, I know the rivers with no water flowing for most of the time around the year here in Namibia too.
    You always get this expression “river? where is the water?” of people visiting you from Germany, whenever you show them around.

2. Seastar
    February 20, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Enjoyed the road trip blog but didn’t recognize where you were. Hope you had a good time!

• February 20, 2013 at 11:25 pm

We headed into Austin. I have no idea how we got there lol! I still get lost around town!

3. February 20, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Love this! Can I travel vicariously through you guys? Road trips with seven short people just aren’t much fun (usually).

• February 20, 2013 at 11:24 pm

I understand! There are times 2 of us can’t decide what will make us all happy, much less 7 shorties!

4. February 20, 2013 at 6:06 pm

is the white horse good luck,if it’s a picture or does it have to be in person?

5. February 20, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Terrific post. How do you enter the captions?

• February 20, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Thank you. I use free programs from the internet. Lunapic and Photoscape do everything I could ever want AND they are much more user friendly (at least for me) than photoshop. Both programs allow you to type all different types of text and effects on the picture. When I get stuck, googling the problem or looking at the Help menu usually answers my question. Let me know if you need any help. Oh, if you use a Mac – GIMP is very good and I think lunapic also works with a Mac. :)

6. February 22, 2013 at 7:11 pm

1954 Chevrolet, probably a BelAir.

• February 23, 2013 at 3:08 am

Good eye! Much more informative than my “big blue car” lol!

Oh, the twisted thoughts that spin round my head. Please share yours!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 506 other followers