This thank you is a solid week late. And it goes out to my blogger friend Sweta. Sweta was sweet enough to nominate My Daily Minefield for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Please check out her blog http://ardentpt.com/. It is truly a labor of love. Her goal is to inform her readers of accurate and helpful information, concerning numerous health issues. Ardent.com is well worth adding to your list of places to visit on the internet!
• Display the award certificate on your website
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Seven Things About Myself (hopefully semi-interesting)
- Some day, when I get over my fear of being pummeled by waves and wearing a wet suit in public, I would like to learn to surf.
- I drink orange juice straight out of the carton, no glass or cup for me.
- I so enjoy Amy’s Organic Black Bean Tamale Verde Meal – 4 minutes in the microwave and then pure heaven! http://www.amys.com/products/product-detail/details/000269
- I would love to have an organic alpaca farm. I fell in love with alpacas when I lived in Oregon and would love to raise them for their wool.
- I’m a proud Aggie mom! Gig ‘em Ags.
- If I could have a second home, it would be in Yachats, Oregon.
- One of my new favorite books is The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
My Nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award
Again, thank you so much Sweta, for the award.