Thank you so much Dear Sweta, writer of http://www.ArdentPT.com and http://www.PractisingPT.com for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award . What a delightful treat to receive as an After Christmas Gift! There have been many times when I feel that writing has saved my sanity and maybe even my life. I am so fortunate to have folks who are willing to take the time, stop by my blog and read my burbling and prattling. Again, thank you so much for the award.
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1) I love my husband and son, with all my heart. They are the two people walking the face of this Earth, that I would die for.
2) I adore Pearl Jam (they are a music group) and am positively obsessed with Eddie Vedder (he is their lead singer, song writer and overall god-like creature). It’s all about the words, they touch my soul.
3) Kitty runs my life. He decides what time I go to bed, when I get up and if I get to vacuum the house.
4) I love to read Jane Austen. She uses the English language, with a preciseness and control, that is unmatched. Every word has purpose, a reason for being included.
5) I am a directionally challenged human. Which is a nice way to say, ” I couldn’t find my backside, if it wasn’t attached!” I have gotten lost 2 blocks away from home. I know I’m in the right area, and I even recognize the street names but I just can’t find my way home without a ton of trial and error. Also known as “driving around in circles.” Panic sets in and I might as well be stranded on the other side of the world.
6) Speaking in front of large numbers of people doesn’t bother me. But, I get terribly nervous when it comes to general chit chat in small groups.
7) I’ve played World of Warcraft for 7 years. And am still a newb.